1. Manual and customization work will charge you extra. (If any feature will require manual and customization work and client wants any of this type of work) In case- client knows any about customization and manual work, but did not inform us in the beginning of the project so client will be responsible for this.
2. In case any extra work which will not be included in scope of project but client wants, the cost and time of the project will increase.
3. For the deployment of the project on the client’s server, we need to take backup of the existing data on the server for data security.
4. In case we need to add, delete, and update data, we have to perform. (If the client wants to check first so it would be better then the client will need to provide approval).
5. We will work on our own server and after completion of work and payment, we will deploy the project on the client’s server.
6. Clients need to provide the data or content for the development of software, website, web app etc. If we need to prepare data and content or we need to correct data (Redundancy, duplication, Identifications etc) the extra cost will be applied.
7. We need client’s server access for technical information (SMTP, Storage, RAM, Database, Subdomain, DNS).
8. We need the client’s login credential of the hosting provider, gmail, official email (gmail is in case of SEO and other work of client, and hosting provider’s account credential for in case server not working, DNS check & change and server checking).
9. The Project may delay in case we find any issue related to data, customization, data troubleshooting, redundancy, any functionality that is not suitable for technology that client wants, if client will give any extra work.
10. Some features may be different but will work only in case of technology properties.
11. In case the client outsources the project to us (client needs to release the payment once the work will complete, we will not wait whenever the upper client releases the payment then we will get).
12. If work will complete and the client holds the project/payment then we will remove the work from our server.
13. We will charge if any work is required after project deployment.
14. We will work on our server to show the status of work to the client not for other purposes.
15. If any third party SOFTWARE, API’s, EXTENSION, SSL, Plugins will be required, the client needs to purchase.
16. Clients need to purchase servers and domains. In case we need to upload a website, software, web app, mobile app on our server then extra cost will be required for publishing.
17. If a client wants exactly the same website, web app, or any other software in different technology, there will be some features that will be created through manual or customization due to properties of technology. Also, completion time of the project will increase.
18. For normal work service charges will be applied.
19. We required social media account’s credentials in case of social media account handling.
20. Advance amount will not be refundable, and in case client cancel the project and project will be cancelled due to any reason, no amount will be refundable.
21. Client needs to confirm the scope of the project then we will start the project. Frontend and backend both are different scenarios so client needs to confirm the requirements in the beginning.
22. If we need to purchase the domain and server for the client, payment will be required in the beginning.
23. If the client wants any specific theme, UI design etc which are not freely available so the client needs to purchase.
24. We require Bank account details, Key, ID only in case of payment method integration. If the client will not be able to share with us, the client needs to implement this feature outside. If any payment method which is not freely available so client needs to pay the cost to the API, EXTENSIONS, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE etc.
25. For large data like ecommerce sites, if there will be more than 75+ products so the client needs to add products by themself. We will add only 75 products manually. (Exclude DATA MIGRATION)
26. We need to share information(Gmail) with third party applications like registration for plugins, create accounts, use of API etc.